Solar Daily Mineral Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 30
New kid on the (sun)block
For: Everyone, every day (especially picky sunscreen wearers)
Yes, sunscreen is technically skincare. But what if there was more skincare in your sunscreen? This is the idea behind Solar, our broad-spectrum SPF 30 mineral sunscreen.
You’ll find a blend of hydrating and barrier-supporting ingredients, antioxidants, and skin-softening oils in its formula for extra skin benefits. Plus, we made sure Solar plays nicely with your other skincare products and makeup, feels luxuriously silky and skin-quenching, and enhances your complexion with a sheer, semi-matte finish.
The best sunscreen is the one you wear every day (even the cloudy ones), so we made sure Solar is the one you’ll be excited to start every day with.
Broadspectrum UVA/UVB SPF 30 protection
Sheer, non-greasy, silicone-free, mineral formula
Lightweight, hydrating texture that serves as a one-and-done moisturizer
Finish-friendly for all skin tones and types — blends in, leaving no ghostly white cast behind
How to use
Apply generously all over face and neck as the last step in your morning routine. Re-apply as needed throughout the day.
Pore Confession: Boundaries are important (especially when it comes to the sun).
- Zinc Oxide (non-nano) 13%
- Aqua (Water)
- Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride
- Heptyl Undecylenate
- Butyloctyl Salicylate
- C18-21 Alkane
- Cetearyl Alcohol
- Glyceryl Stearate
- Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate
- Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice
- Palmitoyl Camellia Sinensis Extract
- Silybum Marianum Fruit Extract
- Spiraea Ulmaria Extract
- Terminalia Ferdinandiana Seed Oil
- Citrullus Lanatus (Watermelon) Seed Oil
- Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Water
- Cynara Scolymus (Artichoke) Leaf Extract
- Lepidium Sativum Sprout Extract
- Linoleic Acid
- Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate
- Octyldodecyl Oleate
- Polyhydroxystearic Acid
- Stearic Acid
- Xanthan Gum
- Sodium Gluconate
- Caprylhydroxamic Acid
- Caprylyl Glycol
- Phenethyl Alcohol
- Iron Oxides (CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 7749)
- Helps prevent sunburn.
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
- For external use only.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
- Use as directed.
- When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
- Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact poison control center right away.
- Overexposure to the sun is a serious threat.
- Apply a generous amount liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- Reapply frequently, at least every 2 hours.
- Use a water-resistant sunscreen when swimming or sweating.
- For use on children less than 6 months: Ask a doctor.
- Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 25 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- Keep babies and young children out of direct sunlight.
- Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun.
Rethinking Skincare As Skin Situations
Skin types describe a baseline of skin’s behavior. But sometimes skin decides to misbehave, and that’s when we have a situation. Situational Skincare is taking a solution-oriented approach to skincare based on what it needs day-to-day.
And their benefits
Non-Nano Zinc Oxide (13%)
That’s SPF 30 mineral sun protection (mineral sunscreens are less irritating for acne-prone and sensitive skin).
Kakadu Plum Oil
A skin-softening oil has high antioxidant and antibacterial properties, making it friendly for acne-prone skin, as it also helps fight free radicals and support skin texture and plumpness.
Watermelon Seed Oil
A fast-absorbing and clarifying ingredient that helps to hydrate skin as well as stave off blemishes with linoleic acid.
Aloe + Coconut Water
Two all-star hydrating and anti-inflammatory ingredients.
Fortifies and protects the skin barrier, helping fend off free radical damage.
Phospholipids + Phytosterols
Two ingredients that hydrate, plump, and support skin barrier for more resilient skin.
This calming, plant-derived ingredient inhibits the 5-alpha reductase enzyme in skin that can trigger excess oil production.
Garden Cress Extract
An herb extract containing properties that inhibit the formation of melanin, as well as reduce the effects of daytime stressors for a brighter and healthier complexion.
An active component of milk thistle that serves as an antioxidant to protect skin from ultraviolet damage and environmental pollutants.
Artichoke Leaf Extract
Rich in antioxidants, ferulic acid, and vitamin C, this helps prevent wrinkles and support skin elasticity.
Green Tea Polyphenols
These have powerful antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and antimicrobial properties for skin.
You Might Also Like
Tashmoo Water Lily Milky WashRegular price $35Regular priceUnit price per
Moonbeam Retinol Treatment SerumRegular price $68Regular priceUnit price per
Owel Multi-Peptide Eye CreamRegular price $56Regular priceUnit price per
Sunapee Sacred C Powder WashRegular price $44Regular priceUnit price per